During pregnancy, your body and your baby are both developing and changing in remarkable ways. Massage can be of great benefit during pregnancy.
If you have any concerns please speak to your health care provider prior to booking your massage.
Pregnancy massage can aid in:
- Reducing maternal tension, stress and anxieties
- Reducing foetal stress levels and supporting a healthy in utero environment
- Speeding up venous and lymph circulation
- Bringing nutrients to tissues and eliminating waste products
- Easing varicose veins and normalising blood pressure
- Decreasing chronic muscle tension
- Helping with breathing and enhancing internal respiration
- Reducing pain
- Elevating mood